Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO
I have not used this one myself, but I purchased a few for an AMD Ryzen 3 installation I was doing that did not happen in the end.
- Flexible mountings for Intel Socket LGA 1156/1155/1150/775 and AMD Socket FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2/940/939/754.
- Maximum compatible CPU wattage: over 130W TDP.
- 3 x Direct Contact heat-pipes with aluminum fins to provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Option for adding 2nd fan to increase cooling performance.
- New 92mm PWM fan with wide RPM range and anti-vibration rubber pads.
- Silent CPU cooler at only17 dBA (at minimum speed).
- Easy swappable fan by clips (clips for 2nd fan included).
- Excellent airflow design with compact heatsink dimension.